One of the greatest challenges for any hospital or practice is to minimise cross-contamination from patients suffering with colds or flu, spreading germs around your waiting rooms.
Infection control is critical in any dental or medical clinic, as the effects of cross-contamination are detrimental to the health of everyone involved.
The types of bacteria spread via cross-contamination can range from the relatively mild common cold to the flu. Bacteria host a plethora of diseases as well as respiratory viruses (e.g. common cold, staph and tuberculosis).
Arm yourself staff and patients against the cold, flu, and other bugs by focusing on good hygiene and sanitation.
Keeping all rooms healthy can benefit staff, patients, and their families.
X-Mist Disinfectant Odour / Germ Neutraliser
Achieving good results from disinfection no longer needs to be time consuming. Our products are fast, simple, and don’t require elbow grease; in fact, it’s quite a hands-off approach to disinfection.
X-Mist Sanitiser / Deodoriser is a disinfecting mist that diffuses throughout the room, killing germs and destroying bacteria with minimal effort.*
Who can benefit: Hospitals, Doctors surgeries, Dentist practice
Help Keep All Your Rooms Healthy & Odour-Free
- Use in any room, especially during periods of heavy sickness (from reception, kitchens, bathrooms and equipment areas)
- Eliminates germs responsible for colds, flu, staph infections, and MRSA
- Eliminates microorganisms including E- coli, Salmonella and Legionella
- Kills germs responsible for bad smells, colds, flu, staph infections, and MRSA
- Cost effective and easy to use – depress nozzle and leave for one hour
- Fully tested to BS EN 1276 & BS EN 1650
Keeping your practice healthy is a high priority. Luckily, X-Mist makes it easy for you to reduce the number of germs and cross-contamination in your hospital or practice.